Saturday, November 1, 2008

Week 2 Blog

Week 2 was pretty good. The only set back was the technical difficulties I had with Web CT. it took me all week to be able to log in to the class and access the classroom tools. But now that I am finally getting in, and the other class is finished, I am able to concentrate more wholly on this class.

I feel like I will learn alot form this class. I think that my perspective will change and expand to concepts of the use of technology in the class room. I look forward to using them as valuable tools.

One question that I had that I sent out in a class email was:
What kind of credible and scholarly sources are acceptable and realistic for elementary aged students? I think this may be something I can research on my own as well. I look forward to learning more about that.

One

No comments: